Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning journey Activity Week One

Week one First Activity For The Summer Learning Journey Caring About New Zealand 


1) Did you know that one of three countries in the world that has two official national anthems of equal standing.The first is God Save the Queen and the other is God Defend New Zealand.


 2) New Zealanders are also called kiwis but kiwi is not a fruit. It is New Zealand’s most native that doesn't fly bird.



3) Another interesting facted about New Zealand is Queen Elizabeth II is Now the current Queen of New Zealand, represented in the country by a Governor General.









2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Nevaeh its Jennae here. I really liked the 3 facts you had chosen they are very interesting and new to me. I loved how you have like a pink theme with the facts and the back ground.
    Tino Pai Nevaeh!
    -From Jennae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings and Salutations Navaeh!
    Awesome name by the way! My Name is Hasiba, I am from Summer Learning Journey team.
    This is a great start, thank you for sharing such interesting facts. I especially like the facts about kiwi birds as how New Zealanders identify themselves.


    Keep up the good work. I hope that you continue blogging with us this summer, and I look forward to reading more of your posts over the next few weeks.
    Hasiba :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.