Wednesday 26 December 2018

Scaling New Heights (Summer Learning Journey)

TASK. On your blog, post five questions that you would like to ask Sir Edmund Hillary about his life.


(1) Did you have to lug a lot around when you climbed mount Everest?

(2) Did you ever feel like you wanted to give up climbing mount Everest?

(3)  What kind of food did you take to mount Everest?

(4)  Before you climbed mt Everest did you think you could actually make it to the top?

(5) Did your family think you could make it to mt Everest?




1 comment:

  1. Hey Nevaeh,

    You have really taken the time to think about some of these questions. Terrific work, Nevaeh, I love that you have thought about questions that are related to what Sir Edmund Hillary does. I also wonder and would like to know whether or not he ever felt like giving up as he was climbing Mount Everest. It sure is a tough climb so I understand if he came close to giving up but I'm glad he was able to keep his head up high and keep going!

    Good question, I'd also like to know what kind of food Sir Edmund Hillary took up with him. Maybe he brought some lollies as a treat for himself? Or maybe he brought a flask of vanilla milkshake, yum! What food do you think you would bring with you if you went mountain climbing? I would definitely pack some chocolate bars to keep me happy and motivated! I would probably like to pack some sushi or a yummy sandwich too.

    Best,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.